Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What Keeps Me Going?

Some of you may or may not know that I am an eighteen year old mom of a one year old little boy, and I am also still a high school student. Everything completely changes when you become a mom. For example your social life, you will loose friends because you can't just go hang out and party at the drop of a hat anymore, also you have someone else to think about and take care of other than just yourself. And the money, oh boy are they expensive! Being a mom is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done, but also the most rewarding. I have lots of support behind me like my mom, a few friends and people at school. On the other hand, I'm not going to lie though, there have been days when I feel like I can't take it anymore. Although just one look at my little mans adorable smiling face and I know everything is going to be okay. I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything. Yes, you have to give up and sacrifice alot, but you will get so much in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment